ANVILL-LTI is a web-based application optimized for both desktop and mobile use. For teachers, creating and managing media-rich language lessons in ANVILL is simple and straightforward—spoken language tasks can be integrated into any type of pre-, in-, or after class assignments. For students, they have the time and space to work on the nuances of speech. And with ANVILL's recent addition of H5P and a record keeping system, there are many more options for both language comprehension and production practice. A user's guide and screencasts are available to learn more about how the software can be used in traditional, blended, and flipped classrooms. ANVILL is free for use in not-for-profit educational institutions.
News and Updates
- Interactive Content (e.g. H5P apps like Interactive Video) now have a record keeping function attached to them. Teachers, see "outcomes" inside your lessons.
- Just getting started with H5P in ANVILL? Check out
- "In video" tasks (quizzing, commenting, etc.) and course content authoring are now available thanks to H5P.org.
- There's now a "file manager" (go to your Dashboard and choose the tab). This lets you see and manage all the files you've created in ANVILL.
- ANVILL-LTI is a web-based service of the Yamada Language Center at the University of Oregon —there's nothing to download.
- ANVILL-LTI is free to qualified language educators—those working in not-for-profit educational institutions around the world.
- Currently, all ANVILL-LTI course materials reside on servers at the University of Oregon. ANVILL users must abide by the university's policies on acceptable IT use.
- Drupal developers, our open source media recorder/player is available here).
- Please contact us with questions about ANVILL-LTI by email: ylchelp AT uoregon.edu